Friday, November 18, 2011

Modified Classic Stuffing

This is the Classic stuffing I make for my family.

Following the Guidelines here for the Classic stuffing, but with the following twists:

I do a combination of potato bread and white bread.  Some times I even use french bread, I just like adding more than one bread for variation.

I do NOT use the eggs.  I've done it with and without the eggs and I don't think they are necessary, but feel free - to each his/her own.

I add 1-2 granny smith apples to the onion/celery mixture.

Also, more often than not I will make the fruit/vegetable broth mixture the day before and let it sit over night with all the herbs to let the flavors blend more and then I throw the bread in and cook it the day of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails